Voting is now closed. Thank you for your participation!
- Candidates for the Executive and candidate for Saskatchewan, at 5:00 minute mark
- Candidates for Ontario, at 26:00 minute mark
- Candidates for BC, at 1:18:00 minute mark
All Green Party members are eligible to vote in the Federal Council elections. You will receive your online ballot, including a unique password, via email starting June 20th. Voting will close on July 20th at 11:59pm PDT.
Federal Council governs the Green Party of Canada on behalf of members like you. It is essentially the board of the directors for the party, determining planning, vision and budget. Half of the positions are elected in odd numbered years, while the other half are elected in even years.
Positions up for election
Vice President - English
Fund Representative (Treasurer)
Nova Scotia Representative
Prince Edward Island Representative
British Columbia Representative
- The deadline for nominations was April 30, 2018.
- The deadline to sign up new members in order for them to be able to vote is June 20, 2018.
- The deadline to renew if you are a lapsed member to be able to vote is June 20, 2018.
- Voting will begin on June 20, 2018 and will be electronic; a paper ballot is available.
- Voting will end on July 20, 2018
- The results of the election will be announced on this site by August 5, 2018.